Monday, November 30, 2009

Don't You Know The Sun Shines After It Rains ?

It's 11pm and dark outside but inside, I am surrounded by sunshine and rainbows having just completed my final literary paper for this term. Hooray! To say I struggled with this assignment a lot is an understatement, however, and to be honest, I don't understand why. I completed the readings, attended class, wrote efficient notes, even went as far as to ask for assist and still, I persisted to misunderstand (as you may have guessed from my last post)! I'm thinking the build up of stress for upcoming exams has defected my focus for this assignment. And I think we all come to a point where we realize that stressing out the amount we do for exams is just not worth it and we stop caring. Today, I stopped caring.
However, after visiting Kaitlyn today, I couldn't wait to get home and write my paper. I kept typing and typing with no end...a few distractions here and there, but never did I not know what to say next! The minute I stopped preoccupying myself with exam stress, was the moment I began learning. And now, with my paper complete, I am off to bed and will be looking forward to class tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment