Okay so maybe not. Maybe my last blog post didn't make much sense.. but it sure did at the time. Mind you, prior to blogging I had just finished one of the assigned readings which, needless to say, was very complex to comprehend making it more than likely, for me to get lost somewhere in it. Nonetheless, I appreciate the comments :)
Moving on, I don't really have much to add this blog, maybe just a comment or two on our previous lecture on "The Cyborg". No, I haven't actually read it just yet but I will (really) because I'm quite enjoying feminism thus far. I'm finding it less far-fetched than say, Psychoanalytic theory and just overall more interesting. Aside from learning what a softy Dr. Pound is, I've taken in a lot from the past two classes. After realizing men and women have both masculine and feminine traits, I thought about some of the masculine traits I may have as a woman: so I wear a ton of plaid, have leather cowboy-like boots, and since I am not the most curvaceous women, I guess that could be considered more masculine than feminine ..
The End.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am also enjoying feminism .... until we were assigned to read this article. I will admit that I was unable to read it in its entirety but the discussion helped me out a lot. With the background knowledge I now have, I plan to go back and read it.
ReplyDeleteHaha love the blog title Shannon!
ReplyDelete