
Confession: Contrary to what was expected, I'm really not finding this class
all that difficult to comprehend (aside from the odd reading or two).
Maybe this is good? maybe Im not the only fish not being swept away by
sky-high waves and drowning in a deep sea of theory? Or maybe I think
I'm finding my way, only to soon find myself swimming with the sharks.
I don't know...
Now onto something I am sure of...that I am I very interpretive person. Sadly, I can admit to have interpreted my muffin this morning. I suppose I like to make sense of most things, of puzzles.But don't get me wrong, here - I'm not some Sherlock Holmes, striving to find anything from clues, reasons, meanings, connections and answers behind anything and everything. Interpretation is actually a very natural thing for me; it really has become a part of my mentality -i just do it enough to forget I do it.
Confession#2: Contrary to all that has just been said: I have four black and white model portraits on one of the walls in my room. I mention this because these portraits are one of the few things I've never bothered to interpret. And so, I can't really tell you plenty about them other than the fact that they are some skinny...well, you know...
But they're beautiful, and really, if I did interpret them, I highly doubt they'd remain on my wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment