Monday, November 9, 2009

Sooner or Later ..

I would just like to say how much I enjoyed Kaitlen's teaching of psychoanalysis on Thursday. Having not taken any psych classes before, I felt that kaitlen made it fairly comprehensible. I very much enjoy Scott's lectures but I thought having the TA teach us was a nice alternative for a day. By doing so, it allowed her to interact more with the class and provided us with a new learning experience. By applying the elements of psychoanalysis outside of their context to things we were all very aware of, I was able to process things more clearly. Oh! and the ending discussion of our hand-in assignments was a nice incorporation to class. Sooner or later, I will write a level 5 paper.. Sooner or later, I will develop a better understanding of psychoanalytic theory.. sooner or later, I will be living and breathing theory? EEK.

1 comment: