Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So much, So little time

I'm not looking to write something intelligent here; I have 15 minutes before my next class and have yet done something productive today, so this is where I've ended up.. blogging, trying to accomplish something, anything. I guess thats not the best statement to be making.. it actually scares me a little that I have so much due in the next month and so little time to do it, and here I am doing nothing but procrastinating. Part of me wants to say theres no time, but really, theres lots of time (approx. 35 days!) I don't know why I've been a little closed-minded lately.. I can't seem to get myself to do anything productive and when I do, the focus is hardly there. Maybe I'm just distracted. With spring break just finishing, the Olympics, and the nice weather (finally), I think I'd rather just do other things...

Classtime!
See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment